Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Activate Sim Card

Solved
57 REPLIES 57
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @KS3.

Sim activations can be done on our website, over the phone, or by emailing the team. To activate using the website, you may follow the below steps:

Visit us at: https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/?intcmp=coza-sitewide-headernav-shop-mobile.

1. Enter your sim number (you will find your standard bank sim number on the back of your sim card).
  2. Enter your ID number.
  3. Check the terms and conditions box.

To connect to the SIM team, please email us at [email protected] or dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM; alternatively, dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline.

Kind Regards,

Standard Bank Team.

KS3
New Contributor
Good day
Kindly assists on activating sim card
KS3
New Contributor

Re:Activate sim card

SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Zakhele1

Thank you for reaching out.

Sim card activations can be done on our website, over the phone or by emailing the team. To activate using the website; you may follow the below steps:

visit us at: https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/?intcmp=coza-sitewide-headernav-shop-mobile

1. Enter your sim number (You will find your standard bank sim number on the back of your sim card) 
  2. Entre your ID number
  3. Tick the terms and conditions box 

To connect to the sim team; please email us on Email [email protected] or Dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM, alternatively Dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline. 

Kind Regards,

Silindile.

Standard Bank Team.

Zakhele1
Occasional Contributor
Is my card activated?
Zakhele1
Occasional Contributor
What is my number
Zakhele1
Occasional Contributor
Zakhele1
Occasional Contributor
Zakhele1
Occasional Contributor
Yes I would like to activate my SIM card
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Asherly.

We hope you are doing well.

How can we best help you?

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Asherly
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Pamella2.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please refer to the attached post for information on sim activation and escalation procedures if you are having technical difficulties activating your sim.

Please let us know if you were able to get your question answered.

Regards

Fana.

Team Standard Bank.

Pamella2
New Contributor
I did that but it gives me error notifications
Pamella2
New Contributor
I'm trying to activate my standard Sim card it's giving me an error message
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Guguzile and @Lerato12

Sim activations can be done on our website, over the phone or by emailing the team. To activate using the website; you may follow the below steps:

visit us at: https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/?intcmp=coza-sitewide-headernav-shop-mobile

1. Enter your sim number (You will find your standard bank sim number on the back of your sim card) 
  2. Entre your ID number

To connect to the sim team; please email us on Email [email protected] or Dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM, alternatively Dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline. 

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Guguzile
New Contributor
Guguzile
New Contributor
Lerato12
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @domingos1

Sim activations can be done on our website, over the phone or by emailing the team. To activate using the website; you may follow the below steps:

2. Entre your ID number

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

domingos1
Occasional Contributor