Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Super Contributor
Rams, you think it is a good time to reload for that all time high or is there more potential down side?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Super Contributor
Daily ALSI Chart pattern , shows interesting Elliot wave pattern. This wave up could be short covering, which means wave C all the way down to 45690 still to come. This ABC pattern will be negated with a move above the high of 49519 to 50 000 and beyond and confirmed if it trades down below 47233. Based on this pattern, I am selling and will buy if we trade down to 45690 with support.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Rams, if I look at the Aspen daily graph since June 2014 for eg., I see an Elliot wave being completed. The last wave (C)against the main trend with a new cycle perhaps to begin? Would that be a fair assessment?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
in fact that should be feb 2014 and not june 2014
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you mean Feb 2015.... Yes we could have reached end of wave "c" last week, with confirmation above 404, and negated below 330.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Todays move could be end of wave "B" with a sell off next week to start wave "C" down OR a move up next week to take out 49519 to end the corection. (ALSI daily). I have already exited most of my long positions, and in cash until this pattern is completed.
0 Kudos