Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Who Me Too'd this topic

Penelope123
Occasional Contributor

Unauthorized Naedo Debit order

Good Day 

Today, I have had to phone the hlepline to get the above unauthorised debit order reversed on my account.  However, I cannot be held liable to pay the debit order stop as this company does not have the authority to deduct from my account. Standard Bank needs to start verifying with their customers before allowing debit orders to deduct from our accounts.

I have looked on STANDARD BANK TALK and see that many many Standard bank customers are experiencing the same Naedo debit order fraud and you are refusing to do anything about it and leaving it to your customers to fix.  I do not accept this excuse.

Please arrange to have all my debit orders validated before being paid in future.  This is a scam and there is no way to contact these organisations to cancel the fraudulent debit order.

It is up to my bank Standard Bank to ensure that fraudulent debit orders are not credited on my account. 

If you cannot make this happen, please let me know, within 48 hours, so I can transfer my funds to another bank who can ensure this does not happen.

This is the second fraud i have experienced this month on my account, a few weeks ago I had fraudulent UCOUNT amounts taken off my account every month and had to have it reversed because I had never signed up for it.  You can imagine how angry I now am.

Thank you

Go to the solution >
Who Me Too'd this topic