Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

CREDIT CARD

7 REPLIES 7
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @preslen.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to better assist you, please tell us if you applied for a credit card account and are waiting for your card or if this is a replacement card.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

preslen
Yes I need credit card
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @emilyclark.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please tell us how you would like us to assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

emilyclark

RE: CREDIT CARD

@HFG wrote:

Good day. Can I please get the correct email address to communicate with the credit card department regarding how to transfer funds into my credit card. I have tried to call, but calls go to a voiceprompt and then disconnected. Thank you.

After waiting, it has to be transferred to the customer representative. not reachable?

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @JOHANE49.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our card team can assist with linking your accounts so that you can transfer money between them.

Please call us at 0860 123 000, options 3 and 3, to link your accounts.

Please let us know if you were able to link your accounts.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

JOHANE49
New Contributor
Hi there

I linked my credit card to my checking acc. U can do this at our nearest branch. Then login to internet banking and then u can transfer between accounts
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @HFG.

Thank you for getting in touch.

The email address to use is [email protected]; please add the reason for your request on the subject line for effective assistance.

Kindly note that to make payments on your credit card, please search for Standard Bank Card under the search directory.

Once added, use your 16-digit card number as a reference number.

Please let us know if this solution helps.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

HFG

Good day. Can I please get the correct email address to communicate with the credit card department regarding how to transfer funds into my credit card. I have tried to call, but calls go to a voiceprompt and then disconnected. Thank you.