Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can't transfer from revolving loan. Error 2001

Harris1234
Hi

I have a revolving loan, which I haven't used. I tried to transfer money from the loan to my current account, which did not work. I also tried transferring money from the revolving loan to my credit card. Whenever i try i get an error saying: "Technical error occurred. Please try again later. 2001."

I have tried via the banking app, internet banking as well as cellphone banking. No matter which service I try using nor which amount i try transfer I keep on getting the same error. I have also tried phoning Standard Bank regarding this but I do not get through, I'm guessing due to the absolute chaos happening today with the lockdown. I am able to transfer money TO the loan account yet nothing FROM it.

Is this a system error? Is this just due to a system overload because of everyone being in straight panic mode? Is it something I'm doing wrong?

I should note, I can transfer between my debit and credit accounts with no hassle. It's just the revolving loan facility I'm struggling with.

Any help will be appreciated.