Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cash deposit

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Mikayla23.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the discrepancy you encountered during your recent deposit transaction. Your frustration is completely understandable, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

To promptly resolve this issue, please email us at [email protected]. It's essential that we rectify this situation and ensure that the missing amount of R920 is credited to your account without further delay.

In the meantime, if you could provide me with the details of your transaction, such as the date and time of the deposit, as well as the location of the ATM, it would greatly assist us in our investigation.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please rest assured that we will do everything in our power to address your concerns promptly.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Mikayla23
I deposited amount of 3230 the machine then gave back a 40 and when I looked at my receipt it said only 2270 was deposited so what happened to the 920 that was also supposed to be in my account this is really frustrating