Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

DHA online booking Century City Milnerton Cape Town branch

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @charlimejac11.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

I recently applied for a passport, and I had no issues getting a date for fingerprints.

Here's what I did:

• After filling out the application and generating a reference number,
  • I proceeded to make a payment to my MyBills.
  • I returned to the home affairs website to look for a date.
  • There are low-lighted and highlighted dates.
  • I selected all the highlighted dates shown to me, and it gave me available days and time slots.

Kindly follow these steps, and if the branch selected does not have dates, then select a different branch closer to you to see if there aren't dates.

Please let us know if the information above helped you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

charlimejac11
New Contributor

Hi

Today was not a good monday as I was advised by a Standard bank complaints resolution employee no Standard bank branch cannot assist with biometrics and photos, I called the branch on their normal branch number and she confirmed the DHA biometric does happen at the branch but appointments must be made online DHA which I advised I am unable to do and also contacted DHA contact centre and also advised the branch is where the booking is made and I advised the "available dates" does not allow a booking to be made. So "available dates" online are from the 15 March- 11 April 2023 and I have struggling since the 20th of February 2023. Also the notice from DHA is within 120 days the application will be cancelled with no refund of the paid fees linked to the application.

So since the 20 Feb there was "available dates" and  now until the 11 April 2023 "available dates"

Please check with the DHA employee the schedule so we can finalise our applications