Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Funeral Insurance

9 REPLIES 9
ThomasHaynes
New Contributor

It's interesting how these decisions can sometimes be a mix of practical considerations and personal sentiments. Your mention of grass level headstones with vases brings to mind the concept of preserving memories in a peaceful and respectful way. If you're open to exploring different options, you might find Riley Gardner Memorial to be a valuable resource. They offer insights on bevel grave markers and other memorial options that could provide a lasting tribute to loved ones.

ThomasHaynes
New Contributor

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with connecting insurance for grass level headstones with vases. It's quite understandable to have uncertainties when it comes to insurance coverage, especially for something as meaningful as a memorial. It's great to know that you've taken steps to ensure that the details are in place.

basseyita1998
New Contributor

I also connected them this way recently. I was unsure if insurance can cover grass level headstones with vase. Anyway, good luck!

basseyita1998
New Contributor

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting assistance with your customer's Funeral Insurance Policy from Standard Bank. Have you tried contacting their customer service department through social media or their online chat feature? Sometimes those channels can be more responsive than traditional phone or email support.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Cherri.

It appears that you are dissatisfied with us.

Please explain why you feel this way about us.

We are eagerly awaiting your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Cherri
New Contributor

pathetic to say the least

Bridgetbr3
New Contributor

good day

what a mess up-i had an existing funeral cover for my mom-which i pay for year-then i tried to open one for my sister-the consultant told me o can upgrade my moms funeral cover for less-i then asked him to do so-the same month they deducted twice for my moms funeral cover which wasnt supposed to happen-the next month the same and ddnt leave the money in cs i never gave them the right to debit twice as the one cover was supposed to be cancelled-now i also had to pay the fees to standard bank for not having thos money in my account which is not fair to me-i called in and asked them the refund-yet they never did is and debited again double-std bank funeral cover is a mess nd i want my money back that the normal account charged me for ther unnesassy deductions-i just cant win with the funeral people.

joyw
Occasional Visitor

Good Day

I need urgent assistance

I have been on the phone the entire day and no response

please may i request feedback ASAP on the status of the policy, all documents were submitted this morning

TMA2C6F3 

New Contributor
QuintinPage
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I am urgently in need of assistance with an existing Funeral Insurance Policy. Please can someone let me know who I can call except for the 0860 123 999 number where you hold on forever and get no asisstance. I am a Financial Adviser and has a customer who has an existing Funeral Plan with Standard Bank and I urgently need to obtain information on the customer's policy. I have emailed to [email protected] 3 times now already wirth no assistance. Please help or call me on 0834081814 or [email protected].

Regards

Quintin Page