Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, @Kashifa247.

We understand your concern about not receiving the Standard Bank voucher after requesting a withdrawal from Supabets.

To resolve this issue, we recommend reaching out to Supabets customer support immediately to inquire about the status of your withdrawal and the missing voucher. Provide them with the 4-digit PIN you received and any other relevant information they may need to assist you effectively.

They should be able to investigate the matter and provide you with the necessary assistance to ensure that you receive your withdrawal as soon as possible.

If you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Best regards,

Standard Bank Team

Kashifa247
New Contributor
Try sending the actual voucher and not just the pin
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Achmat29.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with accessing your funds from the bank.

To better assist you, could you please provide more details about the specific issue you're encountering? Once we have more information, we can work towards resolving the problem swiftly.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

Achmat29
I am having problems with getting my money by the bank