Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Suspended Account

Solved
1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Starla.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like to look into this and determine what is causing the delay.

Please email us your personal information at [email protected] so we can assist further.

We look forward to your email.

Regards,
Standard Bank Team

Starla
Visitor
My account was suspended on the 4th of December 2023 for suspected fraud. Went to the bank and got no help. I called the fraud number and would be given the run around. Sent countless emails and got nowhere, yet I'm the victim. When i got paid my last salary of the year, l informed them, also provided proof ( that they can see on their side too) requesting to withdraw my salary, I received no help. I gave these people more than enough time to follow standard procedure or whatever. Whenever I contact them, I'm told to provide my details and I'm told a consultant will contact me (never happens). I don't even want the account anymore just my salary, I need a temporary lift to withdraw and leave Standard bank alone. They made sure my festive holidays were unpleasant, I never thought such a prestigious bank.
Go to the solution >