Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

solar energy

3 REPLIES 3
rossa
New Contributor

Thank you for the information.

Vikkii
New Contributor

This is a very profitable investment. Although it seems that you have to pay a large amount at once, but the purchase will quickly pay for itself and you will be glad that you did it. I have been using solar panels for a long time and it is very convenient.

Lisaa5
New Contributor

Good evening. Already have experience using solar panels, I can highlight the pros: their mobility, the rapid payback and further savings, quietness and safety for the environment. After the consultation here I was able to decide on the choice, quickly received my panels and was already able to assess all their merits. I am very glad that I decided to make such a purchase, believe me, in the near future very many people will switch completely to alternative energy sources.

ann51
New Contributor

Greetings, friends. I want to discuss with you the topic of solar energy and ecology. It seems to me that solar energy is the future and that buying panels will quickly pay for itself. Not only does it save money, but it also does not harm our environment. What do you think about it?