Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to add Home loan account as a beneficiary

4 REPLIES 4
Papa_ga_Pelo
Thank you, FanaM1. This was very helpful
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Thank you for getting back to us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. We would like to assist you in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please provide us with your account details and contact information via email at [email protected]. Our technical team will investigate the problem and work on finding a solution.

Mhobe
I'm struggling doesn't give me an option to submit after I put reference
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Calexander901.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Please the steps below to process a payment to your home loan account:

• On the homepage of your mobile app
  • Click on transact
  • Click pay
  • Click business directory
  • Type Standard bank Home Loan
  • You will use your account number as their reference number (this will help to allocate funds into your home loan account)
  • Before proceeding with the payment

We have taken note of your request and will forward it along to our developers so they can investigate.

Please let us know if following the instructions enabled you to process a payment to your mortgage account.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Calexander901
Visitor

I'd like to setup recurring payments from current account to homeloan account. To do this I've read that the homeloan account must be added as a beneficiary. I tried to do this without success. I received an "invalid bank account number" message when trying to do so. Please help ASAP.

Also, why doesn't Standard Bank consider adding the recuring payments feature to inter account transfers like FNB?

Thank you in advance.