Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A laugh for today

Not applicable
A lady dog breeder, who breeds chihuahuas, is concerned because she never wins any first prizes at the dog shows, which would obviously increase the value of her dogs. She has a third, a fourth prize etc but never close to first. She decides to go and see a fellow breeder and ask for advice. The breeder tells her to pay attention to the small details which score extra points. He says "If you look at a dogs paws, little tufts of hair grow between each toe - trim the hair - it will score you extra points". She decides to take his advice but doesnt have time to sit down with a scissors and do the trimming. So off she goes to the chemist and asks for a tube of hair remover. The chemist says "I must warn you, lady - if you are going to rub that on your legs you wont be able to wear stockings for a week". Says she "I am not going to rub it on my legs, I am going to rub it on my chihuahua". To which the chemist replies "Well, in that case I must warn you that you wont be able to ride a bicycle for 6 weeks!!!"
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Becareful i told a joke once and simon threatend to black list me.........
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No!!! If I remember correctly you described the details of yours wifes pubic hair. That was a whole lot more info than we wanted to hear.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
John,carefull,carefull....
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Muis!!!, whats a muis!, on this post thats funny!!
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
To me, this is indeed funny. Well, he could have gone further and accepted 'muishond' as an alias. Then all of his postings would have been a stinker. Sorry, muis, it is not meant to be personal :-)
0 Kudos