Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Billiton vs Anglo

Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
GLD is looking good - if Dow breaks through 11 000 should see big spike.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Gold already up $20 in the last hour after unemployment news.
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Resources should start a come back if the gold and dollar move up....
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
I have heard all this before, this is almost a copy of similar chats in January - BIL and ANG at similar price drops. I fail to see significant new shaking news. USA still has credit problems. Its economy is slowing but will not have a recession. China and India remains speculative wild cards. Anglo has heaps of cash and may or may not be the target of a takeover etc. etc. If you don't need the cash in 12 months, buy them now at these levels. In 2 years time, when the economic cycle is history, you will brag about your good investment.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i see Greame Korner,used to be SBK ,but now i see is with BOE,i have great respect for his opinions, shares your veiws....I cannot for the life of me see why ANGLO would turn right away,i think there is still more downside to come....surely only when America has worked out their problems and Europe become more comfortable again things will start to improve.
0 Kudos