Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist - what's happening ?

Robbie
Regular Contributor
OK, I think BANANAREPUBLIC would descripe this fiasco better !
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Ninja - the one good bit of advice I have adhered to is to avoid the Gold producers at all costs !! There is no money to be made from this activity any more,and those shares will simply not deliver!! Not only my opinion.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
when its dividend is bigger than its share price.. about next week.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I would have said when it starts giving red wine to share holders, that's the beauty of the market. All got different ideas ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Same thing What else do you do with div if not to buy red wine. Speaking of which, when am I going to be drinking on your expence account again?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Usually i would agree with u,but made a packet about three years ago when SIMS had a fairly long run.The trick is to know when to get out.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not sure when next in CT, I went an entire month without flying and trying to extend it to two months ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez you must be pissing off your wife, having you about all the time..
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
nova, the truth is that resources were keeping us up while FTSE, DOW and the rest were falling.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Yeah, I remember SIM. That was a great run, but gold and almost every stock market was in a strong bull run. The bulls seem to have gone into hibernation now.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Old news Robbie, discounted long ago
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I never disputed that BRE, it was blerrie obvious
0 Kudos