Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Datapro

Not applicable
up to 2.13 - whats going on? Glad I'm in.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
asylum
Super Contributor
Good company results read sens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
but that was 3 weeks ago....does it take that long for the market to catch up..
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yeah maybe market was lagging on this one but look at it go.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Damn got out this week on a tight stop loss. is it worth going in now !!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
youre stop loss must have been very tight as there there was little movement down mostly just up.
0 Kudos
chivas
Contributor
I suspect a transaction on the cards. PE too high and I suspect that their main approach going forward will be to grow revnues and profit via acquisitions.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
their CEO mentioned on the Radio, the PE is really sitting at between 18 to 25, and the PE ratio of 43 is not indicative of how they have structured the business. its hasn't taken into account the Orion business. I suspect the next move up will be with the ICasa announcement end of month.....where Telkom may have to start paying them Long live Datapro...die Telkom die.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Fully agreed viva viva DTP
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Yup - asylum - got nervous tendency at the moment - I am being hamstrung by my own stoploss policy - shares not the same as ssf's
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Ya Beep you need to give your shares some room to breath otherwise you might lose out on some great opportunities especialy with mid cap shares are a bit more volatile so i set higher stop loses 10%
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Thanks - certainly saw a bit of red this month with the finger so close to the sell button. I will wait for a bit of a pullback with DTP first.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
I like the look of this share It just difficult to know when is best time to get in when it has run 10% in one week wat is the story about telcom announcement that shouls affect dtp?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Surfer i've seen this one go up 7% in 1 day waited for a pullback which never happened just kept going forward.
0 Kudos