Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Intraday

john_1
Super Contributor
Supper ...I think this is now time to ask about that Nick I have been wondering for some time if it stands for supper ego or supper idiot...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
maybe they are not *otherwise pleasant people *?
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
I know that Idego is the author of "Towards a Systematic Analysis of the Dominance of Canine over Feline Domestication in Modern Society"
but john, what does that have to do with trading (your question not the book)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
. . . and what's wrong with abhorrent? I cut pleasant people into little pieces. Just cos it's fun.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
er, if I may show off. super is a Freudian (not a good thing) and hence id and ego.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Show of all you want B, It helps the inner child resolve thoe early childhood issues.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
. . .and I don't even want to think about why you're reading books on canine dominance.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Asher are you kidding I have not used this forum for trading since Brazen first showed me the true purpose of this chat room months ago ... to have a good laugh.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....which has become rather sporadic....simular to my Masters & Johnson life amigo.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Way to scarce.. oh! for those days of merriment and money making, now alas its just money making.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So thats what happened to poor old Gravy!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Nope, he falls into the abhorrent category.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
Look, a rising wedge on intra day
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shut your yap grandpa, before I break your hip.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
tsk tsk, try to help people and see what happens
0 Kudos