Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Long is a killer!

Quakedog
Super Contributor
Took a huge hammering yesterday on this one, whats the outlook guys on the short term? I know this one is gonna fly over time but im living here and now and I want my profits NOW DAMMIT!!! I see my Audi R8 on the sales floor everday on the way to work.I want all that $%^& now. So whats the call guys?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
barry_1
Super Contributor
to know what this share is going to do,watch the rand,pound exchange rate or if not too certain the rand,dollar exchange rate...about 30 hours after those move LBT moves,better tha charts....if the rand was to shed a rand to the dollar then u would see amassive rise in price!
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Look at the commercial property situation in the US.The UK is about 2 yrs behind.Better places to put your capital at the moment.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ALSO the situation is not good in the property market in tne UK.How ever this about the be best shopping mall there and perhaps the only one as the authorities have banned further malls in the countryside as their shops in towns have complained that they are taking their trade away!
0 Kudos