Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ok own up

asylum
Super Contributor
Whos long come tomorrow.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
As someone smart said, buy when the is blood in the street...I see red! This will probably be who 2008 will be remembered for, the sad thing is we are only in Jan!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As someone smart said, buy when there is blood in the street...I see red! This will probably be who 2008 will be remembered for, the sad thing is we are only in Jan!
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Interesting article about the future of JSE at www.smallcaps.co.za The "Insiders are buying"... I can't speak for the short-term, but in the long-term things like this can only be good.
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
I am long on GLD, but it seems as though it might be in for a decline 2morrow. But it surprised me on Friday by actually moving up, when Gold fell (The rand weakened). I see some Directors are buying into Investec....... The financial sector seems to be improving in the US, bit by bit.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
well, i also have some GLD SSF's, seems to be one of the only things that are a bit stable nowdays, made already some profit on the long side... I am looking at the Top40, thought maybe the time comes for a long on STX40 in the coming weeks, but this needs lots of confirmation first!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You know I'm long asylum, I said so in an earlier thread about 20 min before the close of trade today.
0 Kudos