Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Q 2 Simon or any other that will know

Not applicable
I'm still in possesion of NATIONALPROPERTIES LIMITED shares, waht happen to this company and is there anything I can still do with this or did someone buy them please assist. Many thanks
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
It was my uncle shares issues in 1987 is it still worth something? cant find anything on it?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
on the menu ==> company profiles ==> renamed or delisted.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And if there is nothing there?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
where they ever listed? If so then contact the JSE but seing as they are not here they were most likely unlisted shares.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont really know if they were listed or not, I can also see on the certtificate that is was previously named panafic holdings. Say they were unlisted shares where can I find out if they are still in use maybe or worth anything? Thanks
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
The Registrar of Companies is your next avenue. You could go direct with an enquiry, else contact your auditor/accountant - the larger firms has a direct link to the Registrar and could help you almost within a day.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C, have you factored in the cost of these Greedy Large Audit firm to render that service? Best Bet: Registrar of Company
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Agreed (I listed the Registrar first in order of recommendation) - I suppose I should have added that I am not a fan of any GLA and that I render my opinion at the cost and risk of the forumite and that I do not accept any responsibility for any act or omission on my part neither do I entertain any enquiry afterwards and do not submit reason(s) for any opinion expressed in this forum ;-)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C.. "Is that your discliamer for expressing an opinion".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
where do i get hold of the Registrar of Companies? thanks guys
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Just a suggestion. I personally do not have the telephone number 1) Probably try telkom 1023.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Tel No: 0861 843 384 Fax No: 0861 843 888
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
try www.cipro.gov.za or co.za, not to sure. From there you should be able to get a phone number. You can actually search the website with the company name or company number to see if they have updated details like contact numbers for the company itself.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
JC. I got that number from the same website!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Good for you! was prolly typing my reply when you hit "add reply". Pres - 1, JC - 0.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
At least we did our good deed for today.:-)
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Would like to know the outcome after all this activity and informatives :-)
0 Kudos