Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Re:Anyone know what price to sell BIL at?

Not applicable
all the price of 25 c was an example of SFM not making a market in the products they claim to make a market in..22C should have been the price and I hope you will agree the pirce they should have traded me at had i called them....if not then it says a lot about warrants as products..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SFM(SBG Sec)has never been a market maker, get your facts straight.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just another example of kneejerk incorrect information plucked from some recess....funny that because thats not what their fancy brochure says....Check YOUR facts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Standard Bank is the market market not SFM. Think you'd need to read the brochure again. Carefully this time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
similar kind of post to Simons's re the VIX ...a complete tangent which is of no relevance to the topic at all...point is when i need to be traded out who do i call?...SFM......bit like when card division stuffs up and you walk into a branch...."oh you have to call card division" The real point was that SOMEONE makes a market...funny they have the same logo...wonder why that is?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
because SBG is 100% owned by SBK .. but if you want a market maker OST can assit buy calling the market makers - but they don't actually make the market ? to fine a point for you ??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Give it a rest ALSIBADTRADER...you lost this one long ago...what you need is PUT on yourself!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an Mark, I think your BIL trade is a load of bull and your view on vix is totally wrong .. so what ?? why do you care ?? I certainly don't ..
0 Kudos