yep, so if you have them, hold them. Don't know why anyone would consider selling at todays price with that in mind. but then the market is irrational. SBK looked quite volitile today, but looks like it could finish strong.
US commentators are using the dreaded R-word again and banks will lead the decline. I decided to get out of SBK. Even the Chinese can't save it if global markets start to panic again. Sad though, because I think the share has real potential once markets make up their minds. That said, usually when I sell a share it goes up, so if you're holding you may be in for some gains!
I knew it was something. It was strong then just changed it's mind. I'm not selling. Even I hold it and it goes down today and Monday there are things to look forward too. I still feel it's strong, and I still feel it's going to rebound. But I also often find myself on the wrong end of a trade so I could be wrong. :) But I'm NOT selling. Stuff the USA
Tell me about it (famous last words)... I got in at the reversal the other day so I can afford to let it slide a little, anyway, I'm really holding thumbs for it, it's got loads of potentrial, I can't say enough good things about it. But I would like to point out that if I knew it all I would not share it on a public forum LOL ... Good luck to all you holding on to SBK, I'm holding thumbs for all of you.