Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIM Shares

Lams
Not applicable
Does anyone know what will eventually happen with Simmers shares now that it does not have any asset but there is more than 300 million shares in investors hands
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Blik
Super Contributor
Ask Kwagga - he has a crystal ball - only one mind you, but crystal none the less
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quoting ABN Digital "......After implementation of the unbundling, Simmers shall, in terms of the Listings Requirements, be reclassified as a "cash company". Thereafter, should Simmers within six months after its classification to a "cash company" fail to enter into an agreement and make an announcement relating to the acquisition of viable assets that satisfy the conditions for listing stipulated in Section 4 of the Listings Requirements, the listing of the shares of Simmers on the JSE will be suspended. Thereafter, should Simmers fail within a three month period from the date of suspension of the listing to obtain approval from the JSE for a circular relating to the acquisition of viable assets that satisfy the conditions for listing set out in Section 4 of the Listings Requirements, the listing of the shares of Simmers on the JSE will be terminated."
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Why does JSE allow this garbage to waste the ticker paper? The parrot is dead, so bury the blasted thing.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
firstly, sorry about your parrot, makes a lot of sense now ..

because there is a process to be followed .. same when your parrot died .. you don't just flush it, first you check it really is dead (and this is a process, coz maybe tis just a deep sleep) .. then you feel bad for a while .. then you wonder if it'll fit in the toilet and what'll happen if it ony half flushes .. than you flush it and start wonder how much you can sell the cage for and if you can eat the nuts it left behind .. same with cash shells, must follow process ..
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Brilliant! I laughed so loud when I read this, I startled the lasy opposite me!
0 Kudos
splinter
Occasional Contributor
Its probably a Norwegian blue, just pining for the fjords
0 Kudos