Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOLd - is it a good time to buy?

mib
Contributor
is it a good time to buy?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Yes... long run target of aroun R280
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Every time i think its got as low as it can go i tend to top up.Getting a little worried will run out of cash before it reaches another low.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
Lol i have no idea. Maybe wait for a little till around 210/200 cos i thought 225 was a good price and look where it is now. Long term of 280? when do u see that happening, in like 2 yrs time? Also this windfall tax is out in the air. Anything could happen right now, could go as low as 185/190 if windfall goes the wrong way.
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
SOL, yeah! Rode the SOL rollercoaster a couple of times during last year and made money, but the last time I bought in was at 247, and now I keep looking to see if it will turn, and then I'll buy some more The 5day 10day ema crossover looks as far away as ever!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SSL is seeing clear resistance at the 50-wk MA.The massive Volume spike in the week ending 8Jan on the U.S. chart sees $31 as the Low( that's a Tell,as they say in Poker.)For all those Sellers,there was a Big Buyer Wall.Now look back at the exact stage in 2006.heh-heh.She just flew after that.The 50% FIBO-retracement on the 3-yr Weekly SSL sees it at $29.20.The 61.8% mark is $25.35( for a sudden last Washout Sale).However,$29.20 is the magnetic Buy-zone.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SOL is trending downward (ADX)
0 Kudos