Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon regarding Chartist

jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
here is some: BLUE GREEN RED
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No thats not funny, that just sad... Whats your hobby Jack what car did you shag in for the first time. these are things that might let us laugh at you at the very least.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No thats not funny, that just sad... Whats your hobby Jack what car did you shag in for the first time. these are things that might let us laugh at you at the very least.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
weren't all of you newbies, or were you born talking,running,and a member of mensa?This may be digressing from the thread of this post, but the "holier than thou" attitude of some of the formites really gets to me. Ever heard the saying 'empty barrels make the most noise?' I've been trading in shares for over 20 years and although new to this forum, certainly not new to the swings of the market.My advice to the so called newbies (traders that is), read ,read and do your own thing, be prepared to pay school fees, there is no short cut.Make rules and stick to them,stupidity and greed will bury you.Comming back to Chartist, I unfortunately joined as he or she was shown the door, but by all reports was a colourful, and knowledgeable character, making the forum a poorer place without this individual's presence.Rules are rules,unless your surname is Zuma that is. (500 thousand jobs by Dec09 my ****)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If a question can answer on Google in 3 seconds don't come ask the forum for that kind of advice....if that sounds holier than thou so are it...But your point is correct you can only really do this on your own. this forum used to be a place were people came to find a community of like minded wing nuts who have chosen to make trading their source of income and were able to meet for a peanut butter sandwich and on Fridays a glass or two of bubbly. Now day you lucky if you find a dry crust around here.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Had a glass to many in botswana this weekend, did anyone attend the toyota 1000 desert race?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Just for John : A man walks into a pub and see a dog lying next to the fire, licking his undercarrige. He said to the owner i wish i could do that, the owner replied if you give him a biscuit he might let you.........
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thanks Simba.. That brought a smile to my dogs face.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Where are they all? Still trading, just chatting somewhere else?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
lol does he bite? haha
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
as a newbie i think i should add my 2 cents! - to be honest, when i first became a fellow forumite, i remember the times when i used to laugh at some of the comments on this forum, i used to crack up and enjoy coming on and watching old, lol wrong word...grown men go at themselves...i had a brief session with chartist whereby he gave me some advice, it was frank, kinda harsh, but iv learnt from it (business related)...then there was the gap trading tips that we used to see (usually first thing in the morning), i had no clue abt gap trading etc and i still dont, but the passion he had for it started to spill over on me...the forum has become a bit dry, even though i havent been here for too long...i think OST should allow us to express our opinions abt this issue! vote or sumthing lol - oh and one day, i hope to be one of the contributing members of this forum, i feel so bad that i cant yet contribute meaningful information that would be to the benefit of others!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
well said,totally agree!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
On that note,i must say when ever Chartist spoke 'bout "gap trading"which gap he meant,i was never sure if he was serious or taking the mickey outta us!
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Agreed. Chartist is a loss. Now if we were to get rid of John, now that would be a pleasure...LOL...only kidding John....I am having a bit a PMS again and MTX going down is not helping...will have to take a ride out on my ferrari...but these speed traps on South Road are killing me
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Its ok Maggie, I understand how fustrated you are..I would feel the same way if I had not had sex for a year also... PS vibrators don't count even if you call it a ferrari. And I would leave the south road right out of it.
0 Kudos