Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Bouwer
Super Contributor
Relief rally or more upside?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
we will never know...elliot wave analysis on daily...2 scenarios: we complted ABC correction and this end of wave C, with uptrend to continue which means TOPI takes out recent highs(for those who are bullish). If you are bearish, this this is for you:the recent sell -off was wave A, this rally is wave B, which a bigger sell off to complete wave C still to come...are you Bull or Bear?
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Fundamentally bearish but if it goes bullish again than I will trade it as well.. You?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
fundamentally bullish(i bought on friday, hence we up today! eh eh), technically bearish...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
There is still ISIS,Ukraine,MidEAST, Ebola, Fed rates, ECB...nothing new, so maybe a complex double or triple correction: or maybe correction over. Now my strategy: if the market goes up(correction over),I will be happy becos all my purchases will be in profit. If the market goes down(complex correction), I will still be happy, becos i would like some shares like BIL, SOL, OMl, VOD, WHL etc to sell off to a lower PE so i can buy them. Trading is easy...trade and manage the exit.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
should have read: "thats investing, as for Trading: "Trading is easy...."
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
So you have a yacht yet and sipping *****tails through a straw yet?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no, not yet, but a very decent guru once posted: " the money will follow" .I am still waiting....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
gap on Dow closing...hopefully will get entry to for a last minute squeeze on the up on ALSI, after gap close
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
How did you start out in trading?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and gap close...lets see where to now?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
went to a index futures and trade to trade well course by Simon Brown...then read Trading in the Zone (on a beach in Mauritius while sipping *****tails)...went back there last year, read the same book on a hired yacht on the way to another island.
0 Kudos