Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why some banks are declining?

Ega
Super Contributor
Posting on this forum is part of the help and education programme, traders need patience. After hitting the add reply key, move on in confidence despite seeing no page change, if you observe the slightest bit of green in the activity bar below, rest assured the posting will be there.

0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yup, that 'get to know each other' was a record. I was just worried that OST might run outta memory because of the influx.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Posting on this forum is part of the help and education programme, traders need patience. After hitting the add reply key, move on in confidence despite seeing no page change, if you observe the slightest bit of green in the activity bar below, rest assured the posting will be there.

0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ya ya. having made large amount of profit from the gold share, I will also be growing in confidence. By the Way , Good trading Sister Ega.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ya ya. having made large amount of profit from the gold share, I will also be growing in confidence. By the Way , Good trading Sister Ega.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Thanks Preston, however I'm sure I'm not a sister, because I think I've got a lot of sisters, every time my rods come down, the lady with me says: "Ohh Brother" :)
0 Kudos