Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

methinks this is a good market to short into

gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
have all the cracks been plastered over now? itching to short... any opinions? when i here about people cutting shorts it makes me even more negative.... except the rand factor that is
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
_nova
Super Contributor
only heroes lead the charges, which is why there's so few of them around. This is not a market to shout challenges to. Watch out for short term charts, trends and oscillators. Step back and look at dailies, weekly charts and you'll see the sideways consolidation. This is a swinger's market and you better have the steel guts to ride out wild swings. Significant is the breakdown of the inverse correllation between the DOW and the EURUSD. One of them is lying and methinks we'll find out which before this week is out
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
time to be a hero... euphoria is euphoria..... and the euro is the future....
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
go get em gamma!! and dont hold back, if you make it let us know if not we will have a small memorial service and put your name up on the OST wall of fallen heroes. we will remember.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
don't count on it....euro is dead in the water and I would'nt be surprised if it's not around in the not too distant future.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
If the G20 report back in French you are onto a good thing
0 Kudos