Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

u know what to do now...

Not applicable
For all those watching, this is why we are not allowed to post pictures on the forum...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its not an either or...I do both most days...but in this context we were talking about catching a gap close ...i.e. entering a trade with that purpose in mind... the point i was trying to make is that with gaps they look very enticing and you can get sucked in by being premature.......I think John's experience of the gap backfiring on him in the apposite direction shows this...thank you for your input in any case...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sorry were was the backfire... I was short from 19300 to 17850 then long 18000 to 18170..now long 18220 where was the backfire..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the backfire was u thought the gap was going the other way....do u always have to be so defensive?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I said issues not preference
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pardon me for iunterrupting, but what are you guys talking about? I use Idealcfd's and SA 40, that is the levels I'm watching. We have not yet reached 18000, but John you are talking about 18200etc. What index is that based on?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
18250 broken. is this what you where refering to? the 400pt to make for a gap close?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I ll tell you about those as well...what u wanna know?....I know that pic which u asked for has left an indelible mark in your mind...I should never have agreed to send it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
vitalstats - they are refering to the topi futures markets, although I don't see what the difference is from a trading point of view
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I thought IdealCFD's was trading on the Future price. It is important for me to know when to enter and when to exit, for that I need to know the exact points and not be out with 200pips or so.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am also a bit confused about the two, but on the idealCFD indices, you can chose SA 40 contracts or SA 40 futures contracts
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Bwhahahahaha! Geez C, don't tell me you're one of those that believe that inside every straight guy there's a fag screaming to be released.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no just inside John...
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Hahahahaha...wat a scream thats one of the funniest threads I've read for a while. Needed a good belly laugh. Nice one C and J.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
John, Chartist get a room there is just too much tension building up again. Better yet don't this makes for excellent reading.
0 Kudos