Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher shows already been used

Solved
8 REPLIES 8
Sobe
New Contributor
It fried to redeem the unused instant voucher but it says it's already in use.
Sobe
New Contributor
I sent someone a instant voucher money but the person says she never redeem the money but yesterday she decided to go and redeem the money at Standard bank, then they said to her that the money is already been redeemed. How is that possible? What should I do?
neo9
It says that it can’t be processed
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Kieran94.

That sounds very odd; our instant money team needs to conduct an investigation.

Please call our team at the number provided below so our team can conduct an investigation.

Please let us know if our team was able to help you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Kieran94
Occasional Contributor
No they said I must got to a bank n the bank says they can't help because they don't do instant voucher so now I'm lost this is a K*********K bank I'm glad I'm not using standard bank and I will never recommend anyone not even my enemie
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Kieran94.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

It sounds like the voucher was cashed out, and the Instant Money team should have a look into it by dialing 0860 466 639.

You can redeem the voucher at any of our retail partners as well. It does not have to be ATMs only.

Below is the list of retail partners you can redeem your voucher at:

Have you tried to redeem the voucher, and what error message did you get?

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Kieran94
Occasional Contributor
Gooday they sent me a voucher with pin and said it was paid I must find out but the bank Iam at kuilsriver branch and no one can assist me it's been more then a week already and nothing came to me yet
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi @Kieran94.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

This sounds more like Betway did not process your request.

Please liaise with Betway and let them know that you have not received the voucher.

Kindly let us know if they managed to assist you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Kieran94
Occasional Contributor
Gooday I'm waiting for standard bank to get back to me I withdrawn a instant money voucher from betway on Sunday and yet no one came back to me it's Thursday already they said I will receive a voucher number on wendsday
Go to the solution >