Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Mappie.

Thank you for reaching out. Following my visit to Hollywoodbets, I'd like to share the following insights:

1. Funds typically take between 24 to 48 hours to clear. Should this process extend beyond the stated timeframe, please don't hesitate to contact our helpline at 08600 42387. Our dedicated accounts team will assist you promptly.

2. It's worth noting that the information provided is sourced directly from Hollywoodbets' website.

3. If you've received the voucher and require assistance with your instant money PIN, please dial 0860 466 639.

We trust this information proves helpful.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

Mappie

I requested a reversal on hollywoodbets but everytime they tell me they waiting on the bank for feedback

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Mahlatsi1127.

There are various methods available to check if funds were withdrawn from your account.

You can utilize your mobile app, Internet banking, or cellphone banking to access your account statements and review transaction history.

Our team is readily available to assist you further. Please feel free to contact us at 0860 123 000, selecting options 3 and 3.

Should you have any questions or require additional clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Mahlatsi1127
How do I find out if I have any money that I haven't withdrawn?