Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Change my pin

Tamike
New Contributor
I forgot my pin
1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Tamike.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand that you may need assistance with resetting various PINs. Here are some steps you can follow:

1. ATM PIN Reset: If you have entered your PIN incorrectly three times in a row, you will need to visit the branch to reset it. Please ensure you have your ID book and bank card with you.

2. UCount PIN Reset: PIN reset requests can be submitted via the UCount Rewards website or by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre. You can select your own PIN number if you reset it online, or you will receive an SMS with your new PIN if you reset it through the UCount Rewards Contact Centre. You can visit our UCount website at https://ucount.standardbank.co.za/ or call us at 0860 82 68 68.

3. App Code Password Reset: To reset your app password, please follow these steps:

• Log onto the app and click "Sign in."
    • Then, click "Forgot my password" to reset it.
    • Please ensure that the card number used to reset your password is the same one you initially registered with.
    • If you encounter any issues with resetting your password, please call us at 0860 123 000, select option 3, then option 4, for assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we're here to assist you further if needed.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team