Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Pay Third Party Credit Card

Solved
3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @hmc.

It's only enjoyable.

If you need any additional help, kindly let us know.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

hmc
Solution
New Contributor
Thank you for the very useful information. My parents will send an email with their difficulties and I hope they will be able to reach someone as helpful in dealing with their situation.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @hmc,.

We appreciate you letting us know about this.

We regret to learn of that. Payments can be made to their account.

Here are the steps below:

• use the Standard Bank mobile app
  • click pay
  • click business directory, then search for "Standard Bank Card"
  • under reference number, you will use the 16 digit card number found on the front of the card

Within 24 hours of the payment's completion, the funds should appear in the account.

You must enter the card information you used to sign up again in order to reset your password. To change their passwords, go to your landing page, click sign in, and then click lost password.

if they are unable to recall those specifics. To help further, kindly advise them to send an email to [email protected].

If the offered information is helpful, kindly let us know.

Warm regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

hmc
New Contributor

My parents have locked themselves out of their mobile and online banking while traveling overseas. Their credit card bill is due today. Can I pay it myself? We both have Standard Bank accounts but are both overseas at the moment.

Secondly, how do they go about resetting their online banking access?

Go to the solution >