Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Debit order cancellation

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Gisela111.

We are sorry to hear about the recurring issue with your debit order cancellation and the inconvenience it has caused, especially while you're overseas.

To ensure this matter is resolved promptly, we recommend contacting our customer support team via email or phone. Please provide them with detailed information about the unsuccessful cancellation attempts you've made through the app and the associated fees incurred.

Our team will investigate the issue thoroughly and take the necessary steps to cancel the debit order permanently. Additionally, they will assist you in reversing any fees that were charged unfairly during this period.

You can reach us at [email protected] or call us at 0861 201 000. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter efficiently.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

Gisela111
New Contributor
I have a debit order set up that transfers an amount of money from my current account to my credit card every month. I’ve cancelled this debit order numerous times in the app and get charged a fee every time I do this, yet the debit order still goes off every month. I’m currently overseas and cannot go into a branch to get this sorted out. I would appreciate assistance and to get the debit ordered cancelled once and for all and to get all the cancellation fees I’ve incurred over the last 1+ years reversed.