Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Personal loan

3 REPLIES 3
josephtran1

There needs to be more details. You think of mortgage like any other financial product. It's just usually a mortgage could be in the hundreds of thousands. Some people use the mortgage money to get renovations and pay for automobiles and sometimes even weddings (pretty expensive).

Juglooma
Contributor

Agree, you need to provide more details. Honestly, there are a lot of available options on the market if you are looking for a loan. To cut it short, I've had probably the best mortgage offer on the market this year. It happened because a friend of mine wanted to help with the mortgage plan and showed me how can I find the best mortgage offer on the market using this website maplemortgage.ca You will find there a full guide about mortgage and a mortgage stress calculator that will make you take the decision quicker and easier. I've found a great mortgage plan, and I could see the monthly payment, with all the details. So, if you are looking for a mortgage plan, you need to check this site

Legalist

Depends on what kind of loan. A personal for what? Lease for a car or a mortgage for buying a house? You need to understand what type of loan you need and then we can discuss about this in details

Elmo
Frequent Visitor