Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Additional home loan repayment via banking app

Solved
1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good day @sramburrun.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

The option you have on your app is a view-only option, and you added your home loan account to have a view-only option.

Alternately, you can call our home loans team at 0860 123 001 and request your home loan account, from which you can process inter-account payments.

The second alternative is to process a payment to your home loan account by following these:

• Log onto the app,
  • Click transact, then click pay.
  • Click the search directory button, then type in STANDARD BANK HOME LOAN.
  • You will use your home loan account number as a reference number to complete the transaction.

Please let us know if you managed to process it.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

sramburrun
Occasional Contributor
Good day

I have a Standard Bank current account and a Standard Bank home loan. The first home loan installment was paid as it was debited (debit order). I would like to make an additional home loan repayment from my current account. However, I am unable to access this feature on the banking app. When I go to the "make repayment" or "transfer" options on my home loan account in my banking app, the home loan account does not appear. As such, I am unable to do an inter account transfer from my current account to my home loan account.

Assistance will be most appreciated.

Thank you.
Go to the solution >