Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Bank statement

sachb0y

Can i get my three months bank statement via email just a once of thing

10 REPLIES 10
Community Coordinator

Hi,

If you have internet banking you can download your statement from there. You can also get a stamped bank statement via the Standard Bank auto bank ATM. For assistance with getting your statement via email, please call our help desk on 0860 123 000. 

0 Kudos
bianca_b
New Contributor

Hi I urgently need a stamped bank statement without going to the auto bank. Can I get this online and how? Need it in the next hour.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Vashan16
Occasional Visitor

Hi there,

Can I get my bank statement stamped at the branch through my Driver's Licence since I forgot my ID at home? I need them to get them stamped urgently today? Will that be possible?

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vashan16,

Please be advised that you can use your drivers' license to get your statement stamped at the branch. Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Tracey0201
New Contributor

Latest 3 month bank statement.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tracey0201
New Contributor

@sachb0y wrote:

Can i get my three months bank statement via email just a once of thing

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tracey0201,

Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Vukile88
Standardbank stanbic
0 Kudos
xolanivilakazi
can I have my 3months bank statement with all my full details on top please send it on my email
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @xolanivilakazi,

Kindly note that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos