Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Banking App error on Huawei phones

8 REPLIES 8
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Simz, there is an app update that was released yesterday. Please check if you are using the latest version. If the error continues. Please do get in touch with us on our email [email protected], reach out to us via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa or call us on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4.

simz1
Occasional Visitor
I am experiencing this issue on my Huawei p40. Can someone hel
HayleyMonty79

Hi 

Please help I unistalled turned of HMS Core as advised by consultant but still the app does not want to work.  All it says is

An update of your app is available.  We've made some improvements to the app.  The current version is no longer supported

GO TO THE PLAY STORE.

Nothing is working please help

PJansen83
Occasional Visitor
I have the same issue on my Huawei P40. SB app and masterpass not working at all. Spoke to SB and followed all recommended solutions but still nothing works
Thabo68
So what is the best way to get this sorted as I use a p40. Is there a work around! Many thanks in advance for the assistance.
Darian1

hi team standard bank

i updated my banking app round about the 13th and i batteling to use it ever since 

please help or send a link to downgrade because this is really annoying

JvJvJ
It is a common problem heard of before. No stdbnk official will really be willing or able to solve that problem for you. Use public visible computer or the computer at the branch, if you find one open. That works.
Know this at least, it is not your device that causes it.
Believe it or not, but always rate the bank 5 stars where ever you are coerced to do the rating test.
Ruizinho76
Occasional Contributor
Ruizinho76
Occasional Contributor
The Standard Bank App was working perfectly up until an update that took place on 13th Aug. Now the Banking App doesn't even load (open up to sign in screen)