Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Eft with QR code

6 REPLIES 6
Stduseless
Occasional Visitor
4 months later you guys are still asking for a qr code to make a Payfast payment. So I got my phone's, screenshot the code, bluetoothed it to another phone, scanned it in banking app, transaction doesn't go through!!!!!! How long can you treat your customers like this? Go back to something that works, for the love of sanity.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there.

The issue is not resolved yet.

Our stakeholders are aware of this, and it will be implemented at a later stage.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We'll pass it right to our team. Stay with us to see the following updates!

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

New Contributor
Hello has this been resolved
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @JB9.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please be aware that there is currently no QR code payment option.

You can either open a virtual card, put money onto it, and use it as a card to make transactions online by adding your card to the Take Alot website.

Do you have a self-service banking account?

We're eagerly anticipating your response.

Regards

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

JB9
Occasional Visitor
Hi ISSY,
I got the same issue. Did you maybe figure out how to do this?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @ISSY.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please be advised that the QR code payment option is not yet available.

You can add your card to the Take Alot website and complete your payments, or you can open a virtual card, load it with funds, and use it as a card to perform online purchases.

Are you registered for self-service banking?

We are patiently waiting for your response.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

ISSY
Hi there please can someone assist, since this morning I've been trying to make a payment at take a lot using my standard bank app and paying with pay fast but to complete the payment its telling me to scan the qr code on my standard bank app to complete the payment... How am I supposed to close the take alot app and then open standard bank app to scan the code... I even tried taking a pic of the qr code to scan with my standard bank app and it still doesn't work... Please sort this out so I can't rather get an OTP sent than having to scan a qr code... Its the 1st time this has happened and its truly frustrating... I don't want to scan qr codes... I want to enter an OTP like previously so please assist as I need to make payments ASAP