Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Trading stocks and apps for trading?

3 REPLIES 3
Izzy77
Occasional Contributor

@AlexMoore wrote:

I am engaged in trading and investing. Now it is easier to work on the exchange. It used to be difficult. There were many people who tried to cheat the system.But I found a way to make good money and not pay attention to others. I trade through the app. My friend advised me and I liked it.This app sends notifications and I always have access to my promotions. This is very convenient. I like this one fbs copy trade, it works amazing for me.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

AlexMoore
Contributor

I am engaged in trading and investing. Now it is easier to work on the exchange. It used to be difficult. There were many people who tried to cheat the system.But I found a way to make good money and not pay attention to others. I trade through the app. My friend advised me and I liked it.This app sends notifications and I always have access to my promotions. This is very convenient. I like this one fbs copy trade, it works amazing for me.

Izzy77
Occasional Contributor
Itis really very cool and useful thing. I earn a lot with trading. Now i am looking for a platform to continue my earnings.
Muller21pfg
Contributor

Hi
Could anyone tell me about trading?
I started exploring this field and want to know more about it
Any reply will be helpful :)