Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How was that close on the dow.

Super Contributor
The Plunge protection team are Back big time..
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Super Contributor
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say so too. They just weren't gonna let it close below 12050 - cos then the DOW is toast.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Please can SA get its own PP team... Nice to know that there's a backup in place when the ***** hits the fan!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Hozit Brazen, that was quite a come back, not sure I am enjoying this market at present With us doing the opp of the global markets.. it is making me very jumpy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice to be in a position to be able to ask the mortgage lenders to "sacrifice some principle debt" to prevent foreclosures - that could start another whole new ball game of "fraudulent principle forgiveness" on top of the rest of the subprime scam
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Yeah, but you don't want to get too caught up in a bearish mindset either. Could it be that all the bad news is in the Dow and it's starting to bottom? I don't really believe that tho.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
The only mind set I care about is peace of mind, Right now that is not the prevailing thought.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
technically the picture on the Dow is very clear we have had a near perfect 61.8% retracement from the Jan lows and we will need to test these again...if they do not hold look for an the next fib exstention....did a video on this a while ago but it got lost in all the rally excitement at the time
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when oh when will SFM listen and improve this site so we can post charts.....there would be so much we could learn from each other....
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
As for the Dow.. well a lot of the bad news is in the price but bear markets don't end in a wimper. they first have to go bang.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John....who says we have even entered a bear market?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Hey Chartboy. do me a favour and email me that chart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will do...on my PC at home....John at the moment my buttplug is merely causing me discomfort...since I mentioned it on Friday PM....its when it shoots out because of the incredible force that is exerted on it that I know we will be in a bear market.....because I know that there will still be money to be made it will be different...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
not us them. geez check out that volume. prehaps we do have our very own PPT
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Howzit Chartist ? what's your email addy please ? I would also like that chart. thank you kindly. Otherwise, how you are doing, still dashing and immaculately turned out butt-plug notwithstanding ?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
looks like we may be calling in the PPT again tonight. lets see if that 61. holds.
0 Kudos