Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ISA results

Dancing_Queen
Contributor
Do I read the results corectly? - they declared a 1.1c dividend plus another 3.9c distribution from share premium. That's a total dividend of 5c. Including the 2c that was paid out at the interims this put ISA on a dividend yield of 10.5%
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
CHARTISSSSST! Hiers nog 'n een...
0 Kudos
GEM
Occasional Contributor
You are right. Another good performance. And in first week of September another 2 or 3 cents dividend. Good share. Hold
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Simon is this correct?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
A question. Why would a growth company, just listed be paying these kinds of divs. Don't the managment see new oppertunties to invest and grow your money?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
div is correct, but I agree with John. How oem they can;t use the money?
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
The company can pay such high dividends because they are a software company and need little operating capital beyond a skills base and some hardware. Their range of services are also annuity in nature and generate regular cashflow that allows the company to bubget very accurately for any future cashflows that it might need, i.e. gives it greater ability to see how much cash it doesn't need and can return to shareholders. It did not list to raise capital, but rather to offer an incentive (via share incentive schemes) to intellectual capital to enter the company employ and remain in the company's employment.\ This is all my understanding of it.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
That also make sense, one thing i have learned in life..you can never please everyone. :)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What else do you knoe about this company, Sounds good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i told you will get this stock at 50 cents
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i told you will get this stock at 50 cents
0 Kudos