Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer

Seoulo
Occasional Contributor
Anyone else getting the white screen of death or know how to fix it for the streamer?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Taurus
Super Contributor
I just phoned them...there is a probleme and they dont know when it will be fixxed...geees these guys always have some kind off probleme.
0 Kudos
Seoulo
Occasional Contributor
this makes flying TOPDWQ all the more "interesting"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Re Start your PC
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Ross maybe you should read the special anouncments....they have a probleme!!! restarting my PC wont solve there probleme :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My streamer is working ok
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i had now price updates coming through. but shut it down and restarted (just price streamer not PC) and it seems fine now... Maybe they have resolved the issue?
0 Kudos
Seoulo
Occasional Contributor
yeah seems up again
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Are Price Streammer & eNatis related???......you will know when instead of getting a speeding fine in the post you get your SFM statement.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I use PSG price steamer and intra day charts - what a beauty !
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Quite a few options out there...lot more stable & don't interfere with the browser.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yes CE i would like to second that and advice everyone to use the PSG option, you can even trade from that platform!!!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
And i just want to add the volumes and trades are always correct, at the moment price streamer says ABO total volume is 163916..PSG 463916...hahaha plus all the trades show..no missing half!!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
There IT oakies must be on the ball, what you say ?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Defintely and Standard Bank knows about these problems for a long time now but they just not intrested to solve it...btw with PSG your live trade s free after more than 3 trades..price streamer you pay even tough it is not working!!!!
0 Kudos