Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Vehicle settlement

5 REPLIES 5
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Jsmal.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team is hard at work trying to continuously improve our service, and it’s always rewarding to hear kind words.

We love that you love us. To express our gratitude in action. Also, I don’t want to impose, but if you have some time, would you mind sharing your impressions on social media or writing a review for us?

We’d really appreciate it if you could support us there.

Thanks again! Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Jsmal
New Contributor
I just want to say a big thank you to Ashya Wadiwala for getting my matter resolved within a few hours this morning.

Not only did she resolve the issue, but she also took the time to get my paid up letter and send it to me which I greatly appreciate.

Thank you very much.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Jsmal.

We appreciate you contacting us.

This is concerning, and more research is necessary.

Kindly submit a message to [email protected] using the subject line "VAF settlement."

Once we have your prompt response, we will continue to assist.

With regards,

Standard Bank Team

Jsmal
New Contributor
On the 16th of December 2023 I requested a settlement letter.

The settlement letter confirmed that the settlement amount was R251,340.23 and was valid until the 22nd December.

On the 20th of December I traded my car in and the dealership immediately settled my outstanding balance as per my settlement letter.

The money is reflecting in my vehicle asset account but to my HORROR IT STILL SHIES THAT I HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF R102 000!!!!!!!!

@StandardBank, please get this matter sorted out IMMEDIATELY!!! My car has been settled as per the letter and I owe you nothing!!!
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning Shanooble.

Thank you for contacting us.

This is troubling, and we need to look into it further.

Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject "VAF settlement."

We will continue to help after we receive your urgent response.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

Shanooble
New Contributor
have requested settlement quote as stated in the above instructions.

The amount stated in the settlement quote has been paid in full.

I am now in disbelief when I look at my vehicle account on the app to an outstanding amount of 24000.

I even called the call center as it states on the settlement letter to confirm all was correct before proceeding.

Please can this be handled and sorted out ASAP - irate customer.