Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Welcome to the Standard Bank community!

Grimalkin33
New Contributor

Hi - I was hoping you'd send me the relevant forms for reversing an incorrect payment?

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Grimalkin33.

Thank you for sharing your email with us.

We have shared a form as well as further instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Fana

Standard Bank Team

joseph7834
New Contributor

Hi 

I'd like to reverse EFT transaction done in error 

Regards

Joseph M

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @joseph7834.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please share your email address so we can send you the form and further steps to follow.

We are patiently waiting for your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

JamelaJr90
New Contributor

Please advise the status of the Overdraft Application I made online on the 5th of April 2023.
No one has been in contact with me nor have my emails been replied to and it's already beyond the 48 hours I was supposed to receive an update.

JamelaJr90
New Contributor

Hi Fana,

I've got a Pre-Agreement statement and quotation/cost of credit already from Standard Bank that I agreed with and signed online on the 5th of April 2023, I then later that day sent my 3months Bank Statement and my payslip via email to [email protected] but to my main concern is the lack of update/ feedback, I've not gotten any sound update on this since the 5th of April and today is the 11th of April,  worst case scenario I've waited over 6 days for this Overdraft Application only for you guys to come back to me and tell me you can't be of assistance. But as per your request my email address is [email protected], you never know let's try it your way maybe it might work or I'll again have to wait for another 24 - 48 hours.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @JamelaJr90.

We appreciate you alerting us about this.

We sincerely apologize for the wait. The application was put off because there was a long weekend ahead of us.

Send your ID book, contact information, and an email to [email protected] with the subject line "community | application feedback" so that we can have a look.

We are anticipating hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

ArchibaldChrono
New Contributor

Hi everyone!

I just signed up for this forum and wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Claire and I'm excited to join this community.

A little bit about me - I'm yet not too old and work as a marketing manager for a tech startup. In my free time, I enjoy reading, hiking, and playing volleyball in a recreational league.

I found this forum while researching different job opportunities in my field. I'm interested in connecting with others in marketing and possibly looking for a new role soon.

From browsing the topics, it looks like there is a ton of great info here. I'm looking forward to being part of the conversations and getting to know you all! Please feel free to reach out with a warm welcome or any tips for a new member.

Thanks for having me! I can't wait to start contributing more in the forums and learning from all of you. This seems like an awesome community.