Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EHome Affairs

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Good Morning,

We acknowledge your query and input on this matter and working towards resolution. Be assured that we have continuously conducted several testing on the MyBills issue and we can safely say that our technical team will be providing feedback the soonest with the resolution to this matter.

I have done a follow up and will confirm with you as soon as they respond. Apologies for the delay in this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

SeekingAnswers
Occasional Visitor

No. I can see the Pay My Bills option under the "Transact" tab on the new site but only Multichoice, DSTV and SARS are listed as recipients. Please advise as I, amongst the many who have posted here, also sit with this problem. Could I propose that Standard Bank informs Home Affairs that you cannot receive payments on their behalf as described by them. This way, we are all informed ahead of time that we should not use the online application. This leads to deep frustration, as seen here, and eroding at users' faith in the institution. 

yolandawynberge
New Contributor
No. I had to pay at Home Affairs as the MyBills tab does not have Home Affairs as an option
MBrouwer

I have the same problem, I cannot find the tab to pay Home Affairs.  

What are my options?

nsibande201
New Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem as on the original post. I want to complete a home affairs payment via standard bank Mybills but the payment authorisation option doesnt show on my internet banknig profile. i only see dstv and other companies that i dont even  have any dealings with. i am suprised standard bank has not attended to this prolem although they have been aware of it for a long time.

PatForbes
New Contributor

I cannot authorise the payment due to Home Affairs through the standard bank website for a passport application. The MYBILLS pages does not have Home Affairs as an option. Unless one makes payment one cannot then visit a bank branch for biometric processing and one is then forced to go into home affairs for this purpose. Please advise? The Home Affairs website states that one needs to authorise payment with your bank online. 

Vix24
New Contributor
I'm having the same problem. I can't access the old site, MyBills appears on the new site, but there is no home affairs option? Please help
Vix24
New Contributor
Did you get this sorted out? I'm having the same problem.
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Is everything sorted? Please let me know.

yolandawynberge
New Contributor
Hi. I ended up making payment at Home Affairs. Applied online for passport an ID Card and then made the payment at Home Affairs. I
HSC

Well if we dont have the old online services because standard bank doesnt know how to reissue cards etc. We only have the new banking system to access our accounts. I need to do the same now but cannot find the under the :My Bills tab. 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Yolandawynberge,

The MyBills facility is on the old internet banking site. This is where you will be able to make the payment.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

yolandawynberge
New Contributor
Hi. I followed all the steps already, including the payment channel, but I have to authorize the payment via my internet banking, but I can not find an option to do it
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Please be advised that the whole process of applying is on the Home Affairs website.Please click on the link provided:https://ehome.dha.gov.za/eChannel/Home/UserFiltering

yolandawynberge
New Contributor
Hi. How do you authorize a payment for eHome Affairs?
Go to the solution >