Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How long it take for deposit to clear on RCP account

Solved
3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Sandra12.

Thank you for contacting us.

If the money is coming from a different bank, it will take a debit order 2 to 3 working days to reflect.

It takes 24 hours if the debit order is being deducted from a Standard Bank account.

There will be a delay on debit order dates that may fall on the weekend or a holiday.

This knowledge is provided in the hopes that it will be useful.

Regards

Fana

Standard Bank Team.

Sandra12
New Contributor
Hi. I had a debit order from my cheqie account to my rcp and the funds are not reflecting
Boitumelo
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Anele08,

Please note below the clearance time period for your RCP account transfer to your normal account.

Clearance period
Cash is 1 day and cheque payments that exceed your credit limit are subject up to a 10-day clearance period for security reasons.
This clearance period does not apply to funds that are transferred electronically.

Here is the link for more information on this: http://www.standardbank.co.za/portal/site/standardbank/menuitem.de435aa54d374eb6fcb695665c9006a0/?vg...

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this matter.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Anele08
Regular Visitor
Hi,I have made a deposit to REvolving Credit account.On the app it shows the money is available but I still cannot transfer it to my Ellite account.Even inside the branch they do not know why.Please assist
Go to the solution >