Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Blocked account

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @sallieraeesa17.

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your experience with us.

This is not up to our standard, and we would like to pass this along to our team to ensure this doesn't happen again. 

Please forward all your emails to [email protected] for us to assist you effectively.

We look forward to your email.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

sallieraeesa17
My account has been blocked since September, I'm still waiting now April is even approaching. I need to buy my baby nappies and I can't... I've sent fraudoppsa multiple emails, I've called them multiple times by still nothing. The "investigator" was supposed to call me, still no SMS, no calls and no emails. I need my money, I will never use a standard bank account ever again! You guys are inconveniencing me, this is probably the worst bank I've ever used! Should I kill myself for not being able to support my son huh? Because I'm tired of feeling this depression you have caused me! Honestly! Incompetent, unprofessional, absolutely slow!!! Let's not even get to customer service. I just need my money please, ya'll can have y'all account. Will never use y'all again!

IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME ESCALATE THIS, AS IVE ESCALATED IT MULTIPLE TIMES. PLEASE HELP, IM DESPERATE.