Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Collecting My Master Card

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator
Hi, Borges.

Thank you for coming back to us.

For assistance with arranging your card to delivered to a different branch, please call our card team at 0861 201 000.

We hope that this clarifies your inquiries.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank
Borges
New Contributor

Hello

This does not answer my question. My question is how can I request my card to be delivered in a different branch other then the one I opened my account. This is because I am too far from Cape Town where my account is based in.

Regards

Borges

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Borges.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please be aware that it will take 5-7 business days for the card to be delivered and available for pickup.

To track and verify the status of your card, utilise our mobile app or contact our call centre staff.

In the event that you are not registered for mobile banking and have not got the SMS.

For assistance, please call our card team at 0861 201 000.

We hope that this clarifies your inquiries.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

Borges
New Contributor

Hello team,

Greetings!

My Mastercard is expiring this month. Since I assume that the new card might have been issued but I am not in Cape Town at the moment and I won't be too soon, I would like to collect the card in a different branch then my account host branch. How can I proceed to do so?

Thank you,

Borges