Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Assurance

TenTwenty
Occasional Contributor

Signed the contract for a home loan but did not sign for the assurance. I have my own and is not compelled to take the one that is offered by the bank. The laywer that was with me when I signed also noted that. Whith the sheduled payment though I find that assurance was included. Went to my local branch quite a few times..... I think about 5 times. As yet it is not sorted. The help desk tell us that they are going to look for the assurance papers that I signed. The more I tell them that I did not sign it the less it make sence to them. The can not understand that there is insurance and assurance. All the tell me as that they will look for it. I'm so sick and tired. The staff at the branch are also fed-up with the incopetance but tells me that it is the only way for them to try and reslove this. By the way... this is going on for months now.

Anyone out there who had the same problem and how did you solve it. Perhaps a number or contact...... please except the help desk.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Community Coordinator

Hello @TenTwenty,

Let us intervene and get further information on this for you.

Kindly email us with your full account details for your home loan to further investigate this with our team. You can mail us here: [email protected]

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
TenTwenty
Occasional Contributor

I send the detail as requested................. Let's see what happens

0 Kudos
TenTwenty
Occasional Contributor

Still nothing..................

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @TenTwenty,

Please confirm your subject line so that we can escalate to service team for confirmation.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
TenTwenty
Occasional Contributor

Changed the subject line to Home Assurance

0 Kudos
TenTwenty
Occasional Contributor

Still waiting......Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @TenTwenty

The best way to resolve this will be to share the email address you sent with so that we can trace your mail and advise.

Please note for immediate response you can contact us through our social media platforms, on both Facebook and twitter. You can follow us and inbox or DM (Direct Message) us on twitter.

Let us know once inboxed so that we can escalate ASAP.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
tgom
Occasional Visitor

i was made to take assurance, how does it work. whats the use of having both assurance and insurance at the same time. can i cancell it because i already have insurance

0 Kudos